Steam Humidifier W / Fan Pack & Control AndenJune 8, 2019
Color Touchscreen Wi-fi Thermostat 2 part IAQ AndenJune 17, 2019
Dehumidifier 130 Pints / Day Anden
- Control(3): Built-in digital control with display
- Control mounting option: Field interchangeable from top to front
- Cabinet insulation:½” EPS
- Air discharge orientation: Top or end
- Inlet/Outlet duct collars: 10″ dia.
- Backdraft damper at outlet: Included
- Filter Washable: MERV 8
- Refrigerant :R410A
- Coil type: E-coated
- Power cord length: 8 ft.
- Discharge air temperature rise 10°F–30°F
- Drain connection(4) ¾” MNPT Threaded
- Warranty: 5 years
- Drain fitting: 3/4″ MPT x 3/4″ barbed
- 10′ drain tubing: 3/4″ ID
- Duct collars: 10″ round (A130 only)
- Manual: Installation instructions
- Capacity: 130 ppd
- Energy factor: 2.9L/kW-h
- Airflow @ varying E.S.P. (external static pressure – dry coil): 0.0″ w.c. – 310 CFM, 0.2″ w.c. – 267 CFM, 0.4″ w.c. – 226 CFM, 0.5. w.c. – 178 CFM
- Voltage, phase, frequency: 120VAC, 1 phase, 60Hz
- Current draw(1): 8.3 Amps
- Noise: 50 dBA
- Dimensions (cabinet only): 219.5″W x 18.75″H x 30″L
- Weight: 113 lbs
- Inlet air operating conditions during: Dehumidification: 50°F-104°F, 40°F dew point min. – Ventilation: 40°F-140°F, 0%-99%RH (non-condensing)
[button title=”Spec Sheet” link=”
Out of stock
The Anden Model A130 Dehumidifier is designed to dehumidify the air coming into the unit by passing the incoming air over an evaporator coil to drop the air temperature below the dew point of the air. Moisture is removed from the air and drained out of the unit to a common floor or waste drain. The air is then reheated in the condenser coil and exits the unit. De-humidification occurs until the set point is reached, then shuts off until periodic sampling determines a need for operation.
(1) Rated capacity and energy factor test done – current draw measured in accordance with AHAM DH-1 2008 at 80°F/60% Rh inlet air at 0.0 ESP.
(2) Height does not include adjustable feet.The width excludes the filter doors and length excludes the duct collars.
(3) Built-in automatic control capable to be set up for de-humidification and ventilation or zoning.
(4) Threaded barbed fitting included.