ANDEN INDUSTRIAL DEHUMIDIFIER – 320 Pints / Day 277VJune 1, 2019
ANDEN STEAM HUMIDIFIER – w/ Fan Pack & ControlJune 8, 2019
ANDEN DEHUMIDIFIER – 210 pints / day 240v
- Air supply orientation: In-line, top, bottom, side, any combination
- Supply dimensions: 6″x15″ (qty 4)
- Inlet dimensions: 14″x14″
- Filter: MERV 11 disposable
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Coil type: E-coated
- Hardwire: yes
- Drain connection: 3/4″ NPT female bottom connection
- Leveling feet: included
- Hanging brackets for threaded rod: included
- Warranty: 5 years
- Capacity: 210 ppd
- Energy factor: 3.0L/kW-h
- Airflow @ 0.6″ w.c. (external static pressure – dry coil): 400 CFM
- Voltage, phase, frequency: 208/240VAC, 1 phase, 60Hz
- Operating Amps(1): 6.6 Amps
- Power (Watts) (1): 1370
- Min. Circuit Ampacity(2): 13A
- Max. Overcurrent protection(3): 20A
- Dimensions (cabinet only): 28 5/8″W x 19″H x 22 1/8″L
- Dimensions (with mounting feet brackets)(4): 30 1/4″W x 20 1/2″H x 23 3/4″L
- Weight: 140 lbs
BUY 12 UNITS OR MORE – Contact us for special pricing
Special contractor pricing on Big Orders CONTACT US
CONTRACTORS & RETAILERS – Contact us for special pricing on minimum order quantities
The Anden Model A200V1 Dehumidifier is designed to dehumidify the air coming into the unit by passing the incoming air over an evaporator coil to drop the air temperature below the dew point of the air. Moisture is removed from the air and drained out of the unit to a common floor or waste drain. The air is then reheated in the condenser coil and exits the unit. De-humidification occurs until the set point is reached, then shuts off until the control determines a need for operation. The Anden Model A200V1 Dehumidifier is the perfect solution for the precise management of humidity required in an indoor environment. The Model A200V1 can also be programmed to circulate air within a commercial facility.
(1) Rated capacity and energy factor test done – current draw measured in accordance with AHAM DH-1 2008 at 80°F/60% Rh inlet air at 0.0 ESP.
(2) Use when selecting wire size and type.
(3) Use when sizing the breaker of fuse.
(4) Filter rack adds 3 3/8″.