Vortex V 1400XL 14″ 2905 CFM
The V-Series fans are powered by an external rotor motor with a mixed-flow impeller. A mixed-flow impeller design is a cross between vane axial and centrifugal fans allowing for a higher static pressure (more air volume) than any other comparable impeller design of the same wheel diameter.
2905 CFM 14 Inch Centrifugal Inline Fan
- Aerodynamic design allowing more air flow.
- Heavy gage steel casing with a hammertone powder coat finish, making it more sound absorbing and rustproof.
- High quality maintenance-free balanced motor, equipped with a mixed flow impeller, allowing an extremely quiet operation.
- Power cord included.
- 100% speed controllable, easing air flow adjustment, for better balancing of the ventilation system. (optional speed control)
- Extended collar and lip, allowing easy duct hook-up.
- Permanently lubricated maintenance-free ball bearing motor.
- 3 year manufacturers warranty.
BUY 12 UNITS or MORE GET AN ADDITIONAL 2% OFF
Special contractor pricing on Big Orders CONTACT US
Contractors: We offer everything you need to grow at wholesale rates at manufacturer-direct pricies**
**Special pricing for qualifying commercial growers only based on minimun order quantities, ask our techs for more info.