Thank you for your interest in doing business with Air Box. Your application requires a valid business license/ seller’s permit. You’ll need to complete all fields of the application form in its entirety for review and consideration. Applications to sell our products from an at-home business, online-only account or auction website (such as eBay or Amazon) will not be considered.
If you have any questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to doing business with you!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH AIR BOX:
- Access best-in-class air filtration, air movement and ventilation solutions for industrial, commercial, residential environments
- Unmatched wholesale prices and volume discounts on high-quality professional grade equipment
- Technical support to assist with product information, custom-built solutions and special orders for commercial projects
- A dedicated customer and tech support team
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
To become an authorized customer you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a business location (a picture of your location and/ or a visit from a sales representative is required)
- Have a business license (business name must match company name on the application)
- Have a current seller’s permit (business name must match company name on the application)
- Have a business bank account (account name must match company name on the application)
- Agree to abide by Air Box sales, pricing and product knowledge guidelines
We are able to offer timely shipments and delivery from our warehouses located in Montreal, QC., New Baltimore, MI., Charlotte, NC. We will ship from the facility that is closest to your location and ensures the best delivery time for your orders.
Processing can take up to (5) business days for Air Box units and RUCK fans and up to (4) weeks for custom-built filter units. We offer a FLAT SHIPPING RATE which will be clearly indicated at check-out. Due to fluctuating gas prices and shipping costs, it’s important to note that FREIGHT QUOTES MAY VARY ON SHIPMENT DATE DUE TO LTL FUEL ADJUSTMENTS AND OTHER FEES. We want to be fully transparent and will notify you ahead of time if there is a change in shipping or freight costs.
Freight Damage Policy: DO NOT SIGN THE FREIGHT BILL UNTIL YOU VERIFY THE TOTAL PIECE COUNT AND CHECK ALL ITEMS FOR DAMAGE. Regardless of what the driver tells you, you must write down any missing packages or damaged boxes on the freight bill. Claims for loss or damage to goods in transit are the responsibility of the consignee (or receiver) for freight collect shipments. You need to file your claim with the transportation company immediately. For prepaid freight, you still need to list loss or damage on the freight bill and send back to AIR BOX at email@example.com so that we can file claims and re-ship the lost or damaged items.
Important note: Shipping costs are for dock-to-dock delivery only. Residential location, lift gate or special off-loading requirements or equipment will be charged extra. READ OUR FULL SHIPPING POLICY HERE
Air Box guarantees your satisfaction,. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within (30) days of the shipment date PROVIDED THE PRODUCT IS UNUSED AND IT’S IN IT’S ORIGINAL PACKAGING. We will refund the full purchase price EXCLUDING the shipping and handling costs. READ OUR FULL RETURN POLICY HERE
We accept all credit and debit cards (MasterCard, VISA, Amex and Discover) and online payments via Stripe and PayPal with a verified address. When applying for your authorized CONTRACTOR/ RESELLER account, please be sure to provide your complete and exact billing address and telephone number that matches the one your credit card company has on file for your account. Incorrect information as well as ship-to address different from billing may cause a delay in processing your order.
You can request a copy of the authorized CONTRACTOR/ RESELLER application here: https://airboxfilter.com/authorized-reseller-contractor
If you have any questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 1.888.327.2251 ext:28